Canes vs VT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Omfg at the talent argument. No matter how you slice it... any recruiting service... any measure of talent on the **** planet..... we are top 15.... yet we don’t have talent lmao

Advertisement
The team has taken on the character of our ***** coach. Talent is there. Once again, playing flat after the half, no adjustments.

Advertisement
Bad angles, gap indiscipline, and missed tackles.

So tired of this being a theme of a Miami defense
Fire manny the man who’s defense this is and get a qualified head coach and staff down here and will stop knashing our teeth and start believing in this program again. But at this point the program is dead and admin is broken beyond repair. It’s over when it comes to what we all grew seeing and expect.

Advertisement
I just don't see much talent on this team.

That's the centre point I want people to reach - the coach isn't perfect, neither are the players.
Manny's been here for 5 years. So have Rumph and Banda. The one defensive group we've had constant turnover in coaching has been the best (relatively speaking) with regards to recruiting, talent, depth and production compared to the back 7. Manny and his clowns are responsible for the lack of talent, and they aren't doing anything to mask it through development or scheme.

Confused on how Baker makes a person miss a tackle so egregiously. They’re a top 5 rushing offense.
I agree with this. Our LB play is so bad I’m not sure what he can do. Doesn’t help when Bolden and Gil are playing awful as well.

Advertisement
VT is playing right into our defenses over aggressiveness

Letting us get lost in the wash rushing and just bounce around

Baker is an idiot and can’t make adjustments to save his life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back