Canes vs VT

Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s enough talent to beat everyone but Clemson. Coaching is the 1st problem IMO.
There's enough talent to be in a close game with everyone on our ACC schedule not named Clemson, sure.

You can't watch Scaife, Wiggins, Bolden etc flub play after play and think "yeah, we're a talented team that just needs a more disciplined coach".

I used to be a big fan of the Draft, but man I wouldn't draft anyone on this Canes team.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s amazing that Diaz and Baker are daring VT to beat us with the run. You’d have to be a ******* idiot to do that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I really don’t think the guys on defense believe in the scheme. All negative plays are generated from effort on the defense of line and that’s it

Advertisement
D nofrio defense is not much worse than this defense regardless of what you guys say. I trust my eyes and the similarities are eye opening
No’D defense was better than this. They gave up yards but not points. I would rather them drive for 7 mins just to kick a FG each time as brutal as that was to watch the bend don’t break

You can downvote this all that you want, but the only way Manny gets rid of the DEF staff is by getting smashed the rest of the season. 11-1 doesn't get Baker and co their pink slips.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back