Canes vs VT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Cool rumph got changed to rumor...that makes sense because rumph was rumored to be employable

Advertisement
I know incomplete but the difference between Brevin going up for a ball and Wiggins is night and day

Advertisement
Why don’t they throw back shoulder on that play..better chance of completing it or getting a flag

The problem is, Diaz has been here for five years now. So if the talent is not good enough on defense, then that is on him too. And if that is the case, then he should never have been considered for the HC job in the first place.
Not gonna disagree with that - Blake James had his pants pulled down.

Because we’re small. We can’t beat press coverage because we’re small. It’s something our coaches and fan base don’t understand.

Advertisement
There's enough talent to be in a close game with everyone on our ACC schedule not named Clemson, sure.

You can't watch Scaife, Wiggins, Bolden etc flub play after play and think "yeah, we're a talented team that just needs a more disciplined coach".

I used to be a big fan of the Draft, but man I wouldn't draft anyone on this Canes team.
Look at our class rankings each year vs those on our Coastal Schedule. It’s the coaching first, plus on defense, this is Manny

#9 team is getting bullied by Liberty leftovers
VT will get killed by a talented and physical teams like ND and Clemson. Us? We are on our way to the Emerald Nuts Bowl again. Maybe it will snow and we can see if 23 has a halfback pass in him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back