CANES vs Vag Tech

Status
Not open for further replies.
And IQ dept. Thats what these recruiting sites don’t account for; the IQ. I see some of the most dumbest chit by this team, yr in & yr out. We consistently shoot ourselves in the foot. Kill momentum.
That one on 23 was bad lol..56 on O had the offense out of sync. He was OK last week at home but on the road Center play was a issue. This team is limited in the talented department as it is and is beat to **** right now

Advertisement
Advertisement
For all you people who believe in culture and several years to turn things around just ask Josh Heupel the head coach of Tennessee what he thinks. HOGWASH MY FRIENDS
Interested to see what they can do this evening at home

Advertisement
For all you people who believe in culture and several years to turn things around just ask Josh Heupel the head coach of Tennessee what he thinks. HOGWASH MY FRIENDS
What he has done with Hooker is nothing short of amazing. Dude was trash at VT.

Advertisement
Is this his first year?

If not what was his record in his first year?

Get better after spending 80m on a coach. An unqualified ****** coach in Diaz had the team looking better then Mario.

Guaranteed this team would be better with Kiffin.
That's over with. Mario is the coach. Don't like it? move on with your life. No point in watching If you're negative about everything when we win? If we won by 20 you would be mad it wasn't 30..

Advertisement
i want to believe but I don’t see it happening yet. It’s only the 1st quarter still a lot of time for Saban to turn on the “Hope Crusher” aka “Death Machine”
This Tennessee team seems different this year. and Bama hasn't been impressive to me. That defense can be got. and Tennessee can expose the weaknesses

I laugh at you clowns here that say we should have maintained being aggressive throwing the ball with 7 minutes to go. That's is a recipe for losing a game and we almost accomplished that or maybe you went to the school of Mario Cristobol CORCHING. For those who discount the my idea that Jaccuri should have never been put in at the 7 MINUTE mark I say blow it out of your *****. The kid has a rocket for an arm and he can throw too but also can RUN as he proved today! Take your heads out of your fannies

Is this his first year?

If not what was his record in his first year?

He was hired at 4 million per year, which was peanuts in the SEC. Mario Cristobal was hired at more than twice that salary, so it's reasonable to expect more from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back