CANES vs Vag Tech

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Mods pls unlock the eye in the sky! I want to have a thread about Tennessee Alabama

lol ok I thought I did something wrong. I just sent them a message asking why I couldn’t post anything lol did I do something horrible.

Not in college Football. A win like this just shows we have a Long way to go in the talent department at key spots

And IQ dept. Thats what these recruiting sites don’t account for; the IQ. I see some of the most dumbest chit by this team, yr in & yr out. We consistently shoot ourselves in the foot. Kill momentum.

Advertisement
Did it ever occur to dumbass Mario and Gattis to let Jaccuri Brown run the offense and run run run at the 7 minute mark. **** NO because they are not thinking coaches but absolute MORONS. That is exactly what they should have done!
Putting in our 3rd string quarterback with almost no experience while trying to maintain a 6 point lead with 7 minutes to go would have been a terrible decision. But reading the reaction on CIS may have made it worth it.

Were back bottom line!!! Great team win any time you go on the road and beat a va tech team were back

Advertisement
We’ve been playing poor all year lmao what are you talking about ?

Which game gave you an indication we were about to blow VT or any team out ? With perfect execution ? Of course it’s going to carry over , this is who the team is. Crying and stressing about what you already knew is just dumb
I didn’t expect a blow out. But I’m not happy with poor play. Sounds like you are hope you got your Pom poms.

Yall are so emotional :pgdead:

Everyone in this thread was praising how good the players were in the first half, then when they started playing dumb as **** in the second, apparently it's all on the coaches. No blame to the players

Weirdos
1st half: Man this team is playing great, where was this all season. glad coaches made adjustments

2nd half: This team sucks, Coaches are terrible and we are a dead program..

Welcome to CIS.

Advertisement
No offense but he’s at Miami, Lane is at Ole Miss. Time to get over it and support. He will be here for the foreseeable future. If it doesn’t work with him I’ll be surprised if the admin supports football again.

Let it go…

No sh*t sherlock. What am I doin g other than supporting by going to games and watching?.

So because they suck at hiring coaches we shouldnt say anything on message boards?. He is above retrieve?

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back