CANES vs Vag Tech

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
All they had to do was run the ball two times when we had the ball 1st down at the 50 after the Skinner catch and the game is under 4 minutes to go and over.
This X 10000000.....I was screaming my face off at my TV...that is the most basic thing to do....we would have run out the clock and not given them time to get the second TD....20-7 would have been score and cover.

But I am happy we get a win...we dominated this team for 3 and half quarters....lets not forget that

Advertisement
No sh*t sherlock. What am I doin g other than supporting by going to games and watching?.

So because they suck at hiring coaches we shouldnt say anything on message boards?. He is above retrieve?
Didn’t say that, but continuously *****ing because Lane isn’t here doesn’t help. You guys blow the message boards up with the same ****. Let it go!

Most of the penalties were from a 3rd string center in his first extensive playing time. Geez. Stop *****ing.
So 20 yds in penalties from the 2nd string center = 150 yds in overall penalties. #InterdastingMath

Advertisement
Tennessee going to beat Bama today. Bama isn't as impressive this year as they have been.
i want to believe but I don’t see it happening yet. It’s only the 1st quarter still a lot of time for Saban to turn on the “Hope Crusher” aka “Death Machine”

Advertisement
Now that I have calmed down a bit. Penalties on top of STUPID Penalties. We Suck. Wait till next year.......again.

And IQ dept. Thats what these recruiting sites don’t account for; the IQ. I see some of the most dumbest chit by this team, yr in & yr out. We consistently shoot ourselves in the foot. Kill momentum.
Bruh it’s wild it’s not just dumb plays but they are at the worst parts in the game and stuff I don’t see any other teams doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back