Canes vs Va Tech

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Weren't you banned? Definitely don't still with my parents 😅. You are obsessed with me and continue to hide behind a keyboard and talk ****, you literally make fake accounts on here just to harass random people you don't know

@RVACane this is Mklien13
Nope not at all. It is a user who posted under other names but he wasn’t banned and he only posts under this account. He does have a favorite target - traditionally - but it’s not you.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't get the mindset when you're pretty much a dead man walking. Go out with a bang. It's not like winning this game is going to magically save his ***. Then again I still don't trust our admin to get this right.

Advertisement
Any well, how’s Mario doing? Are they losing?
I Hope Please GIF

Team is 5-5 and hes coaching like he's trying to hang on for a win in the acc championship lol. Coaching scared is how u end up losing...ridiculous. atleast try 1 play. If it doesn't hit then kneel
Lol factz. This is a rivalry game on Senior night. Why not keep rolling this team?

Advertisement
Manny is a gutless coward. Utterly gutless. I can't wait until he is gone. A coach with balls would at least try for an FG. Manny took three knees, with three timeouts. Manny, time outs are not like cell phone minutes, they don't carry over.
L O L LOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLLOOLOLOLOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back