Canes vs Va Tech

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Lmao, what?!?

Jesus Christ man. That was quite the spin, idk what you are talking about and I don’t think toy do either. If you think that NFL teams have a PERSONNEL department that is seperate from the SCOUTING department, then my man this discussion is over.

And I never said that the DPP was the Director of College Scouting for us, but our DPP only evaluated college players, even though his title was DIRECTOR OF PLAYER PERSONNEL. So again, the Director of Player Personnel was not the “face of negotiations” like you said was the case. That is FALSE. Just admit you were wrong for once. The DPP is NOT the face of negotiations for every single team. That is absolute bullsh*t and a LIE. The DPP for the Los Angeles Rams under General Manager Les Snead had absolutely zilch, nada, nothing to do with contract negotiations while I was there. NOTHING.
Well that might have to do with the Rams

NOT HAVING A DIRECTOR OF PRO PERSONNEL

Funny how they have senior personnel executives and one advisor though. I wonder what they do? Oh wait…

Utah beating Oregon 21-0

Jack Nicholson Yes GIF

Advertisement
If Mario gets blown out tonight you guys still gonna slurp him?

Meanwhile, Kiffin is up 24-6 v. Vandy

Advertisement
I was going to ask how some of you guys know about this??? I'm just a captain FF'er... I know fires and building construction,,, if that means anything 🙌
I have said this once or twice on this board bud. Some interesting people on here with some cool gigs. I can generally get along with most humans and there are a bunch of people I would like to talk to here. Sports, what they do, experiences/stories they have had. Basically just hang out, ask a few questions and listen, it would be interesting.

Ducks getting gang
Like I said if he brings those coordinators, I’m out. Moorehead doesn’t show up until
The second half.
Watching Oregon Utah instead of the Mandy Show?

The BoT better put a patrol of paid mercenaries at the State Line to these Soft Assistants out of Florida if he gets hired.

I could have sworn I saw D’Onofrio pacing up and down the Oregon sideline flipping a defensive playbook….

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back