Canes vs UNC 10/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Mack strong arming mario
😂😂😂
Dave Chappelle Gotcha GIF

Dabo owns Miami just like Mack does. Hard to see. A loss but not sure if it's turnovers, players giving up, coach's not kneeling. Maybe a missed chip shot FG? Really every type of loss is on the table for the canes. They love outdoing themselves
This game makes reality sink in and makes predicting much easier.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just terrible turnovers from us (3 when it mattered). Terrible 3rd quarter and 3rd down offense for the most part. I think as a whole we are still fine on offense. My only real problem is that the inside zone hasn't worked here like ever. It was the main complaint with Lashlee, and then the last 2 weeks we've run it for like 10 total yards on 20 attempts.. ***** annoying. But other than that we still have a good offense. The turnovers are just a ******* game killer. ...
For the most part we actually did pretty well against Maye. Just let Tez wide the **** open on 3 plays like a bunch of idiots. And I'm pretty sure all of them were the fault of our safeties just completely disregarding their assignement.

Advertisement
Knew 56 was going to be a failure this season when his *** couldn’t stop posting photo shoots everyday on IG he’s soft as ****

Advertisement
How different is that game leading by 10 at the half of Parrish doesn’t fumble at the goal line?

100% different if you ask me.
this is still a decent team. We were atrocious last year.
If we can put out **** together we can still win 8 game and a bowl.
We can’t get out of our own way last 2 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back