Canes vs UNC 10/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
20230511_212029.png

Advertisement
That could be true but the Oregon model seems to be working okay. I’d rather keep it not toxic so he an Zo can do what they’re here to do.
I wouldn't bring up Oregon considering how many games Mario blew with his game day corching...But I understand, you are optimistic. You want to believe regardless.

Program is dead - what a ******* joke. Can’t hold onto the ball, give up 3rd and forever all day, d3 boy makes us look d5, d coordinator is a ******* fraud, d line destroyed by gaynor and crew. Rid yourself of this ******* bum Mario now.

Advertisement
Could have at least had the ******* curtisy to cover the ******* spread but no, takes a ******* sack and then picked

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’ve been as hard on Kam as anyone on this board , last year and this year. Not sure what the *** you’re talking about **** head. Go drink another one.
**** off douchebag don’t forget to hype up the team next year

LOL. I've been saying this for 3 years. Dude is above average on his good days but many days he disappears. He'll prob declare early and go in the 6th round. Watch
Surprisingly Kiper put out his Big Board and Taylor is on it as the top DT, go figure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back