Canes vs UNC 10/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
How different is that game leading by 10 at the half of Parrish doesn’t fumble at the goal line?

100% different if you ask me.
I agree. Terrible turnovers. Some dumbass penalties. And then our safeties just never performing their assignement on deep balls.

Like CB just isn't a strong unit for us and we knew that going in to the year. But our safeties are really ******* them over even more. TVD just has moments and entire games where he just ******* suck ****. We're not good enough right now to overcome that kinda crap.

But We weren't majorly outplayed or anything. This game was a couple Tez big plays, some turnovers, and imo the biggest negative probably just run defense in the 3rd and 4th quarter...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
**** you and **** them
IMG_5844.gif

We're not a sharp enough program. Top to bottom. We are, however, a very delusional program and fanbase.

I think we just accidentally realized adding speed in the slot might be a good fit for TVD's vertical strengths.
Agreed, at the beginning of the year I said 8 win team, nine win with some luck, ten wins with a miracle.

Games we should win - UVA, NC State, BC

Tossup - Louisville, Clemson

Likely Loss - FSU

Split the tossups, win the games we should win 8-4. Still think that is possible. We have this game away.

Advertisement
How different is that game leading by 10 at the half of Parrish doesn’t fumble at the goal line?

100% different if you ask me.

I don't think so.

UNC gifted us a lot that first half, shooting themselves in the foot left and right.

They would've adjusted, just like they did in the second half. They changed it up on us and we didn't have an answer. Their staff is better and yes, they have better players as well.

Final Grades
OFFENSE
IMO:
QB- B-/B (TVD horrible pick, mostly he was mostly good enough)
Offensive Line-C-/D+ (Responsible for a turnover, didn't block too well for runs today. TVD got hit a lot)
RB- F, Parish fumble was huge (Didn't do anything really positive. Fumble at 1 yard line was horrendous)
Tight Ends- D (didn't do a single thing)
Wide Receivers- B+/A- (played well imo)

DEFENSE
DT- C (didn't do too much. Got some holds. Stopped run for most part in first half)
DE-B- (Bain played great)
LB-D (Non existent in the run game in 2nd half).
CB-C- (hey did good for the most part aside for covering Tez, which some of which was Safeties fault.
Safeties- F- (******* terrible game)

Advertisement
An elite talent flashes.
Ruben Bain has done more in year one than Taylor in 3.
Dude is soft as tissue paper.

Good Luck with the crowd next week against a way better defense. We might not even score 20.
14 points today were garbage time.
Brother, LT gets doubled on every snap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back