Canes vs UNC 10/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Smartassery??????

Really, man?! Ok, you are right. Our defense had great pass defense and only allowed the ball to be RAMMED up our *** for 70 yards. Makes me feel so much better about that defensive drive.

The point is, after going up by 7, you would like to see a shutdown drive. In the same way in baseball, you score 3 runs in an inning, you would want the pitcher to stop them.
UNC is one of the best offensive teams in the country. Yeah the drive wasn't great by any means, but it also got extended because of a fluke flag on our DC

the Defense has played lights out so far in my opinion, only thing missing is we need a turnover

Advertisement
Advertisement
Like I said Miami got this I won't respond anymore because you can't complain here. 30 plus years of not missing a game, so sorry if the last 20 years gets you always expecting the worse. Enjoy the game
40 years season ticket holder. Been to all of our NC games. My success in career hinged on alot of positivity, practicing that here.

Advertisement
I don't think there was anything ugly about the half. We are playing the #12 team in the country at their place and we have a lead at halftime. We are fine. Our Defense is outstanding and our Offense is good enough to score at any time. We are fine.
Of course there was ugliness. What are you talking about? I do agree that we minimized it to an extent. Stupid penalties killing us is a tale as old as time.

Advertisement
Lot of crap talking here about TVD.... Kid is absolutely playing his heart out.

He's been hit numerous times tonight. Hope he holds up for the entire game
Absolutely not on him at all. He’s balled out.

We need to establish some dominance in the run game. More stretch plays to the outside imo - we’re faster than them and our OL can pull with the best of them.

Their OL sucks, need more Moten and less Gore while they want to establish the run.

It’s also time for LT to show up. It’s now or never imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back