Canes vs UNC 10/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
He had to throw it awkwardly
Pay attention to that route in the future. More often than not TVD botches the throw. Even if the receiver catches it, it’s such a bad throw they either go to the ground, get tackle, or have to run out of bounds off balance.

Advertisement
I still like our chances to win and I love Guidry, but if we lose by one possession our coaching staff will be the biggest joke in college football for two weeks in a row
I don’t think that’s on the coach. We called a t/o. He’s allowed to be on field after a timeout

UM 17 UNC 14

Total Yds273|218
Pass Yds 180|105
Rush Yds 93|113
Penalties4-39|9-97
1st Downs 16|13
3rd Downs 1-5|4-10
4th Downs 1-1|0-0
Total Plays 38|40
Avg Yds/Play 7.2|5.4
Avg Yds/Completion13.8|13.1
Avg Yds/Rush5.5|5.4
Sack-Adj Rush Yd(Avg)93 (5.5)|130 (7.6)
Their offsides calls were UM like. Hate to say it but...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Absolutely not on him at all. He’s balled out.

We need to establish some dominance in the run game. More stretch plays to the outside imo - we’re faster than them and our OL can pull with the best of them.

Their OL sucks, need more Moten and less Gore while they want to establish the run.

It’s also time for LT to show up. It’s now or never imo.
Someone else pointed it out but feels they took the A&M route on D and got burned

First half felt awfully similar didn’t it?

Advertisement
Isnt it time for Leonard Taylor to dominat a game already?

Best thing he could do for us this game, is abandon penetration and make sure the LBs stay clean, and Maye doesn't run clean up the middle. Don't need any super hero plays. Drive Gaynor into his lap at the most

Yeah but those guys are not good at all of the other parts of the game
Parrish is limited but our best full RB
and that should scare us
Agreed but Johnson is so fast. I would love to see him in the open field after a pass and see what he can do.

I love Parrish’s despite his limitations.

I hate that he fumbled. We should be up 10 points but he’s a really solid back for us. Great vision and reliability, fumble tonight aside.

Advertisement
Off topic but have you guys seen Pitt giving Louisville the business tonight? Pitt is about to get their 2nd win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back