Canes vs UAB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
For all the hype this offense may get this week for the yardage totals and plays ran etc., they completely sputtered out again in the 4th quarter. Need way more that 20 minutes of good ball next Saturday. Mixed performance.

I was having flashbacks to 2017 with Perry doing the handclap behind the line of scrimmage.

Advertisement
No it's not, safety have been doing their jobs. Are you watching the game?
UAB is your measuring stick? Safety development under Banda has been weak. Who has he both recruited and developed into a top player? when Robert Knowles gets so much PT last year, even a mouthbreather knows you have issues developing players.

Advertisement
If you watched any games last year you kind of saw the offense other than King running around.Our running game looks great.Passing game so so.

Secondary sucks with Ivey leading the way.

Lucky we played UAB and not Louisville
Harris looked good against this competition. But it was UAB. Have they ever beaten a P5 team? I know they've been blown out by Tennessee, A&M, and Florida since starting back up. Miami is supposed to be a top 20 team in talent. 247 has UAB at #96. They don't have a single blue-chip player on their team. I don't think you can take anything away from this game in the running game, because they should run over these 2 and 3 star players. King looks really, really good running the ball, but I do think it's safe to say his 2018 passing stats (since he sucked in 2019 before quitting) were inflated from playing in the AAC.

Lash err i mean Uptempo Richt went vanilla the first half and we looked terrible. Vanilla or not this is UAB, thats not a great sign
I think he’s an idiot for doing that, but it was obvious that he wanted to win that way. I’m not happy overall, but I’ll wait to see how we do against UL before passing judgement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back