Canes vs UAB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
CIS never ceases to amaze me how y’all go through the same thing every year with these heroes of greentree and then play like a$$ and everyone is shocked lol. Be happy we beat a CUSA team as that conference beat the brakes off us last year and this is the best of the CUSA teams.

Advertisement
Diaz... “tough UAB team!“ wow! I guess FIU and LT took their toll on him.
This UAB team is better than both if we being real..D gave up 1 drive. D was good on 3rd dwn. We tackled fairly well. D ran to the ball well. Offense didn’t make any mistakes I can recall. Ran the ball well like a triple O team..we got a baby Lamar..on top Louisville

Not to mention rushing the football.

you’ll always win games with the ability to run

Is this what we've fallen to as a program? Celebrate that we rushed the ball nicely on a bad opponent b/c we couldn't throw?

pathetic.

Advertisement
Maybe I'm reading too much into this chit but Manny looked relieved that he won...like "hey we beat a Conf USA opponent...let's go!"

This game was deflating and lowered my expectations for the year. 7-4 is the ceiling with 5 or 6 losses a real possibility. Man...I hope I'm wrong and perhaps they change my mind after the UL game but this was a deflating performance given the off-season hype.
Lol relax first game gotta get the kinks out.. people always jump to conclusions and want perfection

First game. Obviously a better team than last year. Really gave up one td, the other one was on Pope. Running game good King looked good besides some rust on his passing which is expected because he hasn't played in a while. It was over after the 3rd and I wish Diaz would've been more aggressive but still a good performance.

Harris looked good against this competition. But it was UAB. Have they ever beaten a P5 team? I know they've been blown out by Tennessee, A&M, and Florida since starting back up. Miami is supposed to be a top 20 team in talent. 247 has UAB at #96. They don't have a single blue-chip player on their team. I don't think you can take anything away from this game in the running game, because they should run over these 2 and 3 star players. King looks really, really good running the ball, but I do think it's safe to say his 2018 passing stats (since he sucked in 2019 before quitting) were inflated from playing in the AAC.
@RVACane .....TROLL ALERT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back