Canes vs UAB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
If Enos/Jarren could average 26 a game, dont you think Lash/King should score more than 31 against UAB? I thought 40+ or this was a disappointment. Guess what? it was a disappointment
It was. But that previous offense might have netted us 10 points at max.

I have a feeling we played ultraconservative. Can’t recall a time where we ran this much.

Maybe I'm reading too much into this chit but Manny looked relieved that he won...like "hey we beat a Conf USA opponent...let's go!"

This game was deflating and lowered my expectations for the year. 7-4 is the ceiling with 5 or 6 losses a real possibility. Man...I hope I'm wrong and perhaps they change my mind after the UL game but this was a deflating performance given the off-season hype.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Harris looked good against this competition. But it was UAB. Have they ever beaten a P5 team? I know they've been blown out by Tennessee, A&M, and Florida since starting back up. Miami is supposed to be a top 20 team in talent. 247 has UAB at #96. They don't have a single blue-chip player on their team. I don't think you can take anything away from this game in the running game, because they should run over these 2 and 3 star players. King looks really, really good running the ball, but I do think it's safe to say his 2018 passing stats (since he sucked in 2019 before quitting) were inflated from playing in the AAC.

Kind of what I said in not so many words.

Advertisement
It was. But that previous offense might have netted us 10 points at max.

I have a feeling we played ultraconservative. Can’t recall a time where we ran this much.

Fair enough, im not giving up on Uptempo Richt yet but that was weak. Lash wants to a HC one day? Maybe in HS with that performance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back