Canes vs UAB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howell and Lawrence are going to have a field day against us.
It's only game 1 , but the secondary looked uncertain without confidence. If not for the pass rush, UAB would have had a big night throwing the ball.

Let's see what they look like next week against Louisville.

Advertisement
UAB is your measuring stick? Safety development under Banda has been weak. Who has he both recruited and developed into a top player? when Robert Knowles gets so much PT last year, even a mouthbreather knows you have issues developing players.
Robert Knowles is no longer on the team, so you can stop bringing him up. He is not helping your argument at all. You sound retarded do you know how timelines work. Banda's first recruit at the safety position was Carter his second was Gurvan, then you have the 2019 and 2020 recruiting class. So because Carter didn't turn out to be Ed reed Banda needs to go 😂😂😂. Did you know Hall led the team in tackles last year. Did you know guys like Jenkins, Redwine, and Johnson are in the NFL playing. They might not have been recruited but they were definitely coached by him. He brought in talent at the S position for 2019 and he is doing the same for 2020 So what is your point?

Is this what we've fallen to as a program? Celebrate that we rushed the ball nicely on a bad opponent b/c we couldn't throw?

pathetic.

I wish we did pass more as well. But we we opened up with 7-8 runs to 3 passes. I was thinking maybe Lashlee is trying to just run this game out.

I will say that everyone in here was sucking Bill Clarke’s **** all week saying they’re well coached and disciplined. That team had penalties like crazy and they were talking and being idiots the whole game. Unsportsmanlike calls and in general some bs stuff. Not
Impressed. We were *** for 85% of the game. But thank for the 15% was all we needed to win

Advertisement
Things that were disappointing:

Oline play
Lack of passing game
Predicability of offense
Lack of WR separation
Refusal to exploit edges by running straight up the middle
Inability of cornerbacks to blanket Conf USA WRs
Playing Ragone over Brooks, Wilder, Huff and other scholarship LBs during the first half
Playing Few over scholarship WRs During the first half
Phillips underwhelming play
Starting DT play (backups were better)

Things that pleased me:

Few penalties
Punter
Kicker
Holder
Dats it.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Oline play
Lack of passing game
Predicability of offense
Lack of WR separation
Playing Ragone over Brooks, Wilder, Huff and other scholarship LBs
Playing Few over scholarship WRs

Things that pleased me:

Few penalties
Punter
Kicker
Holder
Dats it.
Wilder? he is gone 😂😂😂

I'll take the W

covered the spread i got at -14.5

King can will move the chains.

CANES

Advertisement
Robert Knowles is no longer on the team, so you can stop bringing him up. He is not helping your argument at all. You sound retarded do you know how timelines work. Banda's first recruit at the safety position was Carter his second was Gurvan, then you have the 2019 and 2020 recruiting class. So because Carter didn't turn out to be Ed reed Banda needs to go 😂😂😂. Did you know Hall led the team in tackles last year. Did you know guys like Jenkins, Redwine, and Johnson are in the NFL playing. They might not have been recruited but they were definitely coached by him. He brought in talent at the S position for 2019 and he is doing the same for 2020 So what is your point?
A lot of our fans dont know wtf they watching tbh

Oline play
Lack of passing game
Predicability of offense
Lack of WR separation

Things that pleased me:

Few penalties
Punter
Kicker
Holder
Dats it.
Good night :machinegun:

Advertisement

Oline play
Lack of passing game
Predicability of offense
Lack of WR separation

Things that pleased me:

Few penalties
Punter
Kicker
Holder
Dats it.
You didn't like running for 300+

The Dline didn’t impose their will..BUT Nesta played well. Roche is the real deal..Phillips definitely flashed as the best talent..UAB had their QB really get rid of the ball quick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back