Canes vs. Thomas Jefferson

Advertisement
Can anyone explain why this team sucks balls in the second half vs ranked opponents? I just don't get why they aren't able to make the adjustments.

Coaching

Horrible post. Feel free to stop following the team...

You're right. I'm going to immediately stop following the team that I've loved since I knew what sports were. Me being frustrated at a team that has obviously shown it can hang with the ranked opponents it has played during the first half and then consistently blown every second half lead (sans UNC) they've had vs. those teams is definitely out of line. I must be the worst fan ever.

Now that we have that out of the way, it was a legitimate question. Coach L's teams have made the adjustments in the past. I just don't get why this team hasn't been able to do so. Does anyone have any helpful observations? Coaching is the go-to answer for the lack of halftime adjustments, but like I said Coach L hasn't seemed to have a problem with that before.

You clearly don't understand how a message board works... was I replying to you?

Believe me I understand how it works. Your comment just made no sense referring to the other poster since he answered my question with an actual answer, whereas you added no value to the conversation. That's what the downvote button is for.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I ***** with the announcer that said Coach L will have a talk with the league office after this game...

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back