Canes vs. Thomas Jefferson

My goodness, we have seven scholarship players in the rotation and we are young on top of it. We have a kid playing who two year ago could barely dribble and is now a passable ACC Center as a soph. We play in the toughest conference in America, with some saying the toughest ever.

Off the court we have the highest rated recruiting class in our program's history.

Despite all of this, I actually see people questioning Coach L? We are 9-6 in said toughest conference. We are 19-8 overall with wins over Virginia, North Carolina, and a few other solid teams. In what was supposed to be a down year we are **** near a lock for the tournament.

Yet there are those who would utter a single bad word about Coach L? Holy mother of pearl, given the resources at his disposal compared to his competition every other coach on campus should be aspiring to be Coach L. This dude walks on water in my mind and we are beyond lucky to have him.

Absolute madness what goes on around message boards these days, but we can do better, fellas. We can do better.

Not sure how Coach L never ended up with a big time job before UM. Maybe he didn't want it until he came here. But he can coach with anybody in the country IMHO.

He always had a dream to coach in the ACC, I think he may have turned down his alma mater Providence waiting for the opportunity.

Advertisement
Coach L is amazing. Dude's organized, relates well to the kids, and knows what it takes to win. We really landed a good one when he fell into the program's lap.

[MENTION=5094]Notsince1985[/MENTION] was puttin' in work on here last night.

Advertisement
I just spent 30 minutes reading the UVa board because my kids are watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. ******* ****, they are delusional. The number of times they called us bad. Jesus ******* Christ, mang. I mean, I know they had 3 very good years in a row, but aside from that and Ralph Sampson, did I miss where UVa was Duke or Carolina?

I just spent 30 minutes reading the UVa board because my kids are watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. ****ing ****, they are delusional. The number of times they called us bad. Jesus ****ing Christ, mang. I mean, I know they had 3 very good years in a row, but aside from that and Ralph Sampson, did I miss where UVa was Duke or Carolina?

They weren't relevant until Tony Bennett showed up and started playing how he did at Wazzu. They're basically the Cougs of the ACC at this point...solid team, but nothing great. Their "defense-first" style will get them to a decent spot in the NCAAs on occasion, but nothing further.

I just spent 30 minutes reading the UVa board because my kids are watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. ****ing ****, they are delusional. The number of times they called us bad. Jesus ****ing Christ, mang. I mean, I know they had 3 very good years in a row, but aside from that and Ralph Sampson, did I miss where UVa was Duke or Carolina?

Anyone calling us bad at this point isn't paying any attention. And we've had more 20 wins seasons than the Cavs since we joined the ACC. They had 3 nice years, and that's it. And they're headed in the wrong direction. Meanwhile we're ascending.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back