Canes vs. Texas Tech, Sunday June 1...

Advertisement
LOL! They are pitching some clown they picked out of the stands, and he has Hall of Fame stats against us.

What are you talking about? This kid has a 3.40 ERA with .8 hits per inning this year. Not their ace, but no tomato can. Def has good stuff. Gotta get to him again.

Yeah, he's so good that he started three midweek games for Texas Freaking Tech.

This is fin. Morris may have pulled out a great regular season, but its back to business as usual in the post season.

This program needs new blood. Energy. The TT coach or the BCC coach would have us in the Supers by now. And, just like in Radio's case, hiring the right hand man of a program that has fallen, is no answer.

Morris looks lost out there. He needs to hang it up.

LOL! They are pitching some clown they picked out of the stands, and he has Hall of Fame stats against us.

What are you talking about? This kid has a 3.40 ERA with .8 hits per inning this year. Not their ace, but no tomato can. Def has good stuff. Gotta get to him again.

Yeah, he's so good that he started three midweek games for Texas Freaking Tech.

C'mon rain delay...puhleeeze. Sad what we have to beg for.

UM

Great catch by Hernandez. Rain delay. has to help. There could be a war, a terrorist attack, anything could happen that could prevent another at bat for us. :)

Advertisement
Got out of the 6th, rain delay before we bat in the 7th. Perhaps the gods are smiling upon us?

Advertisement
Yes, 2nd rain delay. Top 7 whenever it resumes. Can we please luck into a run and at the very least see what happens if it goes extras and I'd be content at this point

We need new blood. Youth, hunger, whatever, but hiring Radio 2.0 after Morris will give us the results of...hiring Radio 1.0.

Advertisement
The tarp is off and the grounds crew is trying to get the field ready to go.

****, I thought they called it. And I was hoping for rain again tomorrow. Oh well, let's get it over with.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back