Canes vs. Texas Tech, Sunday June 1...

The difference between watching us and Louisville is the difference between the minors and the majors. We have too many small dudes on our team. This trend has been going on for too many years now. Louisville has so passed us as a baseball program. Very sad but true.

Seriously?:ibisroflmao:

Yes, its very true, the only reason we're sniffing relevancy this year is because we brought in 2 true freshmen big boys to bring some power to support our pitching.. Miami is much smaller than wj=hat won Miami a lot of regionals and championships, and yes Louisville got some big boys

Advertisement
Last couple of years some of our freshmen and sophomores, looked like they carried a load in their back pants..............terrible!!! Time to correct!

1st and 3rd one out --- Thompson chopper to 3rd. 3b comes home --- SAFE at the plate.

1st and 2nd - 1 out

1-1 Top 8

Advertisement
Advertisement
Great that we tied it up, but **** on that DP. Way to many base runners left stranded.

Advertisement
I hated that pinch runner move by Morris...takes our best bat out of the lineup and lawroski has not come through as a pinch runner very much this season

I hated that pinch runner move by Morris...takes our best bat out of the lineup and lawroski has not come through as a pinch runner very much this season

Fine line between trying to get the go ahead run in with taking out your best stick.

Hate to lose the stick.

Advertisement
Great that we tied it up, but **** on that DP. Way to many base runners left stranded.

The way we have been hitting, or not hitting I should say, that was a crucial man on 2nd to get in there...just hoping it is a new day...at least we are back in it.

UM

Advertisement
Back