Canes vs. Texas 8 & 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
This OL is showing those 5-stars along the A&M DL what grown man strength looks like. Cristobal and Mirabal said put some respekt on our name.

Birdman Stop Playing With My Name GIF by REVOLT TV

I think he has done well. Couple drops and a few misreads by TVD where I see wide open guys on the replay and he went to the wrong guy.
It’s hard to take people seriously when TVD throws to a 3-2 and both our receivers get crushed

Any other team and that’s a TD

Then Parrish is wide open (schemed open) basically on the next play and he drops it

That’s literally scheming guys open and they aren’t executing

But guess it’s just pitchforks no matter what

Advertisement
I saw zion at LT for a few series but looks like we switched

look win or lose, if we play with this defense we will have a good season.

I wanna see what ladson and brinson do, Redding is not stepping up today. 3 drops in the first half **** off.

TVD’s biggest weakness imo is how slow he starts games. Last year we saw it a lot he was nervous and shaky in the first half and practically a god in the second.

I think with more experience it’ll get better, but if he doesn’t improve in the second half like he did every time last year then I secretly have a competition between him and garcia next week in practice.

Garcia is good I don’t mean any offense to TVD but he hasn’t been playing up to what he’s capable of

Advertisement
Need to make some halftime adjustments on offense. Really need to get a score early in the second half.

Why risk another fumble, and giving them a free FG attempt? Same with a roughing the punter if we tried to block. It was the right call.
It just reminded me of manny, saving his timeouts for the next half.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back