Canes vs. Texas 8 & 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Gattis really blew it on that one drive after the big pass to Arroyo. We were killing them running the ball then he went pass pass pass.
Yeah. Same thing with some NFL head coaches. Thinking of Shannahan in particular. He blew 2 Super Bowls (ATL and SF) by giving up the run.

So far:

I see a run game that will do extremely well during conference play. A QB that needs to get a little more comfortable with this offense.

I see a defense that’s showing signs of life. I see a DT that is growing into something special.

Let’s see what the 2nd half looks like.

Agreed this game in a weird way gives me hope for the season. Miami should win the coastal if they don’t give up.

Gattis pass game concepts are meh and the receivers are cheeks.

Pound the rock, get stops and let’s roll.

Advertisement
We have been moving the ball. Multiple drops, 2 fgs missed and a muffed punt that Stevenson had no business touching. And its 10-3. Mario is going in at half telling them this is our game. Run game looks good. D is playing great. Our line is getting pressure with 4. Who the **** is this Ivey guy? Lol we just need to be a lot cleaner this 2nd half and we got this.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So far:

I see a run game that will do extremely well during conference play. A QB that needs to get a little more comfortable with this offense.

I see a defense that’s showing signs of life. I see a DT that is growing into something special.

Let’s see what the 2nd half looks like.
I said earlier, TVD ain’t as good as it seemed.. has nothing to do with the offense. Last year, when in doubt, throw it to Rambo even if others are open. This year he has no Rambow. We don’t run easy plays to help him like lashlee did though. We did run one that I recall but the RB dropped it smh.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back