Canes vs Semenholes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
For you haters on this site **** you Richt is a bad ***!!! Have faith

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am so happy to represent and that Richt is my coach!! Moderator delete all haters and faithless Cane fans!! I am so elated

Advertisement
And how sweet was it that the winning catch was made on that ****y *** McFaddon!!??

I will fight anyone that tries to throw shade on this victory. This is a huge swing for this program in every conceivable way possible

Advertisement
People think I am being negative but championship defenses rise to the occasion in the 4th qtr. This wasn’t Frenchie it was a true freshman exploiting us in the critical qtr.

I am loving it right now but need to fix what is wrong with this secondary just terrible.

I suggest y’all get some popcorn and visit the Noles’ forums. They calling for Jimbo’s head. They suicidal.

Advertisement
Long time lurker too. My avatar says it all. As a Yankees fan to boot, (no cracks, please!) I really, really, really needed this one! D laid a bit of an egg but **** berrios, langham, rozier, you cats are legends now!

Advertisement
Has there ever been two rival teams that have created so many heart stopping games? I can't think of any. What a fairytale ending. We're back!

I legit scared my wife tonight for the first time in 10 years...after we gave up the TD to go down. I'm so glad we pulled it out. I've been running around the house all night. And I screamed to my wife "And the Gaytors lost" while I was giving my 4 year old girl a bath. She then tells me "Eeewww gross...Gators smell like ****!"

Proud father.

Never never never did I think they’d go down and score much less a TD, Homer is gonna be a stud too. Huge runs on that drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back