Canes vs Semenholes

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's exactly how Miami FSU should end every time, what a game, Berrios had a insane game. Homer was clutch at the end also.

Advertisement
Glad they won but give up 17 points in 4 qtr to a true freshman QB with 2 taped ankles? I’ll take it but no more critiques on Malik the defense almost lost this game.

Berrios is a certified legend after, I used to **** in his name, he was big balls today

Advertisement
Speechless. What a second half. Jump start for the program. We are still a class or so away but this is monumental. Golden Canes would have folded there. No more of that nonsense.

Advertisement
oh my god!! it feels so ******* good! thank you jesus...and d. langham and rozier and berrios!!

I was skeptical about rosier all year and frankly during most of this game. Crow gladly eaten

Advertisement
Just another Miami/FSU game.......but for the first time in a long time, UM wins at the end. Kids refused to lose. FSU/Miami over the years has taken 20 years off my life.

Maybe, at last, we are growing!

I'll take my crow with hot sauce now.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Lets put together a fund to get Braxton Berrios a banner to hang at Hard Rock. The man deserves a place in our Ring of Honor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back