Canes vs Semenholes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Glad they won but give up 17 points in 4 qtr to a true freshman QB with 2 taped ankles? I’ll take it but no more critiques on Malik the defense almost lost this game.

Seriously...you are insane! The Canes win one of the most spectacular games in the history of the series, in Tallahassee, and afterwards you are complaining. Unreal!!

Malik did his fuqin thing ill shut up

Homie is a gamer. No doubt about it. And I think [MENTION=3355]WhatTheHell[/MENTION] is right. Malik is the right type of dumb. Just moved on to the next play like he doesn’t even know the previous plays ever happened. Crown that man. That was a ******* dime after two ****** throws.

Advertisement
Not sure what it means as far as how good we are, but our fans needed this and the program needed this.

I will make this promise now I will never make a negative comment about losing a game before the final gun...

Advertisement
Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

It's been a long 8 years.

I just feel so GOOD for Langham. This is the reason why you stick it through..and fight out the dog years of not laying. Dude has been BIG this year..and quite frankly should be eating some other guys minutes atleast in the redzone.

DUDE MADE MY DAY TODAY AND MADE ME MONEY

Advertisement
I have no voice left! I am so thrilled that the curse is finally over, I can't ignore the first half. So thrilled we won, but it wasn't pretty!

Advertisement
Wish we would have just crushed them but a win is a win and what a great ending. Rosier did something BK could have never done. I always told my friend I couldn't remember a single game BK picked the team up and led them to a victory. MK did it on the road against FSU although not one of their best squads.

This means alot to the team, the program and recruiting. Hope they can celebrate tonight/tomorrow then back to work. They'll need to stay disciplined to beat a good GT team.

Future is bright.

**** FSU/UF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back