Canes vs Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was awesome D...way to bend and not break.

I'm so ready for this ****** season to be over.

Advertisement
I just got home from dinner with the wife... can someone fill me in with Clive's injury? Carted off or what?

I'm personally going to cost the school more than the effing buyout by suing them for my cost of having to enter an intensive residential drug rehab facility if the move isn't made by midnight tonight.

Advertisement
Playing the same d all we are doing is bringing 8 in the box and blitzing lol what do you people see do you have any knowledge or background in any level of football lol

Advertisement
Why shoot gaps and be aggressive when you can get your **** pushed in for 60 minutes?

which is what i ask myself watching this sh*t scheme every game.....Their running slow zz counters,,, have a fat *** oline...and were just allowing them to get their plays off...why??...our dc and hc have no f*in clue imo?....This Connor dude is hurt...and doesnt get touched till he has a 10 yd full steam..were not slanting the dline...shooting gaps...naw were cool .."spilling" and two gapping ..our dl have NO TFL on the year...its hilarious

Advertisement
That's how pussified this team is we downed the kick. There was a day we would house that ****.

Advertisement
They wrote on the ******* ball??? Christ, put tape on it and make it. Let that man write on his own ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back