Canes vs Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I think they want Tracy to transfer, and in turn hurt their local recruiting.

Poor tackler and we're not going to play nickel in this game.

That's why he isn't on the field.

Hes the best cover corner on the team

Not comparing the two but how was deon sanders as a tackler?

It matters a LOT more in a game like this.

What do you need a cover corner for in this game?

Advertisement
Why shoot gaps and be aggressive when you can get your **** pushed in for 60 minutes?

which is what i ask myself watching this sh*t scheme every game.....Their running slow zz counters,,, have a fat *** oline...and were just allowing them to get their plays off...why??...our dc and hc have no f*in clue imo?....This Connor dude is hurt...and doesnt get touched till he has a 10 yd full steam..were not slanting the dline...shooting gaps...naw were cool .."spilling" and two gapping ..our dl have NO TFL on the year...its hilarious

This with Miami athletes. They have never adjusted properly to having the best HS football players in our back yard

Advertisement
Advertisement
"One of the more productive games that Coley has played in some time..."

3 for 25. Lmao.

Advertisement
Why shoot gaps and be aggressive when you can get your **** pushed in for 60 minutes?

which is what i ask myself watching this sh*t scheme every game.....Their running slow zz counters,,, have a fat *** oline...and were just allowing them to get their plays off...why??...our dc and hc have no f*in clue imo?....This Connor dude is hurt...and doesnt get touched till he has a 10 yd full steam..were not slanting the dline...shooting gaps...naw were cool .."spilling" and two gapping ..our dl have NO TFL on the year...its hilarious

This with Miami athletes. They have never adjusted properly to having the best HS football players in our back yard

Their trying their best to recreate Pen State its funny. They have no clue..dont know who to play downhill...or what to do with certain guys....

Jermaine grace..misused...Deon Bush..misused. Took 4 years to figure out what Thurston is good at....Have Chad Thomas and Mccord running inside stunts...our defense is laughable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back