Canes vs Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Where's Butch

http://webvids.miami-airport.com/webfids/

i'm tellin you bro help me find this dude.. he wasn't in studio this afternoon before every game on espn 2

He's in golden office ****ing on his desk

Bro he is straight like this in Foldens office

Scarface.gif

I think we're in a solid spot at TE. Dobard will fill in nicely for Walford.

Im also anxious to see Chris Henderson getting the 2nd team reps next year too.

Kaaya and Coley just don't have any rhythm together. I have seen several instances in other games and tonight when Kaaya missed an open Coley. I don't know what Coley's issues are, but they should prevent Kaaya from hitting him in the open field. Overall, Kaaya looks terrible tonight. I think the entire team has given up. They must know that Golden is gone, so why work to impress him. I just hope that UM hires a 5-star coach who can get the most out of those 3-star players.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I just think it's funny you were all over the coaches nuts and failed to see what everyone else could.

There was a point where YOU or anybody else was on the coach's nuts.

Who gives a ****?

What point are you attempting to prove right now? lol

Not proving anything. Just find it comical that you thought he was a good coaching leading to FSU game

Leave jerzey**** alone and let him bleed. **** ******* all over the mopes till a few games ago.

Thomas doesn't get the exception. He's still on every board spitting golden **** at everyone.

Advertisement
It's one thing to be upset about the game but some of yall are trippin' talkin' **** about Kaaya. He's a Freshman and entitled to some bad games. Anybody can see he's the real deal though.

Advertisement
David Hale ‏@DavidHaleESPN 39s39 seconds ago

Stacy Coley now with season highs with 4 catches and 42 yards… which would’ve seemed unfathomable 3 months ago. #Miami

just some perspective

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back