Canes vs Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I just think it's funny you were all over the coaches nuts and failed to see what everyone else could.

There was a point where YOU or anybody else was on the coach's nuts.

Who gives a ****?

What point are you attempting to prove right now? lol

Not proving anything. Just find it comical that you thought he was a good coaching leading to FSU game

Took them that long but they call us retards lol. This coaching staff was done after ul last year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gus Malzahn knows how to beat Saban. Can't beleive I'm missing it for this **** show

I just think it's funny you were all over the coaches nuts and failed to see what everyone else could.

Who gives a ****?

Not proving anything. Just find it comical that you thought he was a good coaching leading to FSU game

I thought Golden was an awesome college football coach before FSU.

You were 100% right all along and had a sage wisdom regarding his ability.

Salute to you.

Maybe somebody will give you a discount on your light bill now lol

Advertisement

Who gives a ****?

Leave jerzeycunt alone and let him bleed. **** *****ass all over the mopes till a few games ago.

Kaaya has looked like a total bag of **** the last 2.5 games. Anyone crowning him the next star here is retarded. Better hope Dwayne Lawson is the real deal. We need a duel threat QB badly.

Advertisement
This is the best thing that could have happened... 0-4 vs Fsu and lose that last three games. The staff needs to go, no questions asked. If Golden isn't fired there def is something going on behind the scenes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back