Canes vs Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Macho, what lets me know these guys cant coach on d....

theey dont take away ANYTHING...a team is good at on o.....i mean ANYTHING....

Ga Tech: their dve is the bread and butter....No Frio..f it they can have it
FSU: Throws that **** skinny post on every third down no matter hwat (if u noticed uf grabbed 2-3 picks off of it today)...we gave it to Jameis all second half at will
Pitt: they cant throw and are a power run game team.....well we line up our safeties 100 yds deep...dont try to change the line of scrimmage,slant, send lb's closer...NOTHING...Just die a slow death
Nebraska: good lord they were scared of Nebraska's deep ball.lol

yet we play sorry teams who atleast try or make adjustments to what we do well.....got**** Bethune Cookman would leave two safeties deep and try to play underneath against us...we just suck

Advertisement
nice sacrifice tucker...real fans appreciate and understand your unselfishness

Advertisement
I spared myself the pain tonight and watched some Hallmark movie with my wife. I see it had more edge to it than our defense--again. After a couple minutes of watching I have one question, do we really HAVE to play in a Bowl game? I can't think of a team we might play we can bet, unless there is a new coach by then.

Hopefully time well invested... my wife has DVR'd about 20 of those **** things.

Advertisement
Macho, what lets me know these guys cant coach on d....

theey dont take away ANYTHING...a team is good at on o.....i mean ANYTHING....

Ga Tech: their dve is the bread and butter....No Frio..f it they can have it
FSU: Throws that **** skinny post on every third down no matter hwat (if u noticed uf grabbed 2-3 picks off of it today)...we gave it to Jameis all second half at will
Pitt: they cant throw and are a power run game team.....well we line up our safeties 100 yds deep...dont try to change the line of scrimmage,slant, send lb's closer...NOTHING...Just die a slow death
Nebraska: good lord they were scared of Nebraska's deep ball.lol

yet we play sorry teams who atleast try or make adjustments to what we do well.....got**** Bethune Cookman would leave two safeties deep and try to play underneath against us...we just suck

Thos

Does Kaaya know where the sidelines are... he has to give the guys a chance to catch the ******* ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back