Canes vs Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna be unpopular, but I agree with you. He can not see the field in this O. Lashlee should be getting creative, not cute.

Now, if Lashlee would use him better, it could work. Right now it's just ugly, and hard to watch. King is not a pocket passer. Not because he can't throw the ball, but that he can't see the field.
He has no upside. One year rental is all he should be.

Advertisement
LOL so now the narrative is the new QB is the problem, and not the amateur coach and his amateur staff?

Ya’ll still haven’t learned what a poorly coached team looks like?
Oh honey, welcome to the ignore list.

Every post is a moan.

Can anyone tell me if the interception flag was warranted. Replay on Jumbotron looked like a bs call. Also why was the fumble recovered by our team given back to Pitt? At the game and we get no explanation.

Advertisement
If Lashlee doesn’t throw something down the field other than the bomb every now and then there’s gonna be more balls picked off.

their safeties are creeping closer and closer to the line knowing nobody is going past them.

i just don’t understand why he doesn’t roll King out the pocket and throw some 10-15 yards hitches or some slants with Mallory to at least make Pitt think he’s gonna throw downfield.

if he doesn’t we will be running into an 8-9 man fronts in the second half..
I'm not sure our Oline can hold up if he rolls out. He will get smashed.

Fans love to be negative. It’s comical and expected. If Miami doesn’t win every game by 4 touchdowns, we suck. I’m not sure why people can’t wrap their heads around the fact that this isn’t 2001 or the 80s.
You can be 100% a cheerleader or 100% a critic.... or have a healthy mix closer to 50% and keep it realistic and objective.

TVD and Matocha both 6'4" - maybe we'll see some successful middle of the field action eventually

Advertisement
Yall do realize we have a basic offense, right? Lashlee isn't out here designing any crazy plays for a specific game. The playbook is small as ****. It's about execution in his offense. Theres a certain amount of plays and they can be run out of all the formations. That is how the air raid or whatever Malzahn calls it offense works. Whether its Lashlee/Malzahn/Leach/Dykes. So anyone expecting him to be some insane Xs and Os just has the wrong expectations from him. There is a reason why our players were able to get the playbook down hella easily/early. It's not necessarily a bad thing, but if yall think it's just him not showing up with good play designs, you're wrong.

Secondly all yall *****ing about King are just idiots. Obviously dude isn't one of the best passers there is. That was obvious before he transfered. But if yall are stupid enough not to want him to be our QB this year and to return next year, yall should just shut up, have a beer and watch. Seriously, a lot of yall are dumbasses. Dudes a good ******* college Qb, better than anyone we've had in like a decade. And our WRs are absolute garbage, our Oline has improved a lot since last season, but it's not like they are anything more than average at best still (hopefully next year they'll take the next step).

ACC Network reporter to Diaz: With all of the penalties with your team, how do you address them with your players?

Diaz: We don't want to help them, Pitt is a really good team. It's a battle of field position and we expect that to continue.

That doesn't answer the question, Manny. How are you going to address the penalties that your football team routinely commits during a game?

ACC Network Reporter to Diaz: :pitt made a QB change right before the start of this game. What can you say about your defense?

Diaz: They are as advertised. They are big up front. They have batted some balls down at the LOS. We gotta continue to make plays and finish drives in the red zone.

Did this douchebag even listen to a work she asked him?
I said the same chit; he’s so used to robotic answers, he didn’t even peep the ?’s. Lol

Advertisement
These television commentators are strange. It's this weird, semi-lustful, "please pay attention to me" types. I say they hire the dudes from Mutant League Football and leave it at that.

Advertisement
Just to remind y'all.... We are winning this game.... Against a very good D.... But y'all don't really watch football. Y'all just think every game suppose to be a cake walk. Just saying....
It’s a 3-2 unranked team playing their backup QB.

We never gonna be back as long as fans like this can’t see the deja vu.

It’s way too early to say that. If we have the same problems the next 3 games, then I’d accept that hot take.
UAB, Clemson, and now Pitt. He smoked FSU, and did well against UL, but we can't have a good team with a QB that is so limited.

Now, I think a LOT of this is on Lashlee, not King. Lashlee needs to understand what King can and can't do, and taylor the O to what he can do. What King CAN do is great, but Lashlee, so far, is not putting him in the best position to succeed against above average defences. Right now we are seeing King handcuffed. He is not 6'4" and he shouldn't be hanging out in the pocket, flying blind. He should be rolling out a lot. ****, even some would slow the D from clogging the passing lanes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back