Canes vs Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still mad cause we winning, you are one of those so called fans that can't wait for us to lose to bit ch and complain about the staff, players and everything else.
Not really, just cant break out knee pads for bad coaches like some of you do so easily. it’s like bad coaches are your crack.

Advertisement
Diaz is a clown
my nightmare clown GIF by Jon Vermilyea

King not sharp today.
Not sharp is being pretty nice. Him and Lashlee are stinking up the joint. Lashlee needs to realize King is short and mobile. Why he's just sitting in the pocket is mind numbing. Roll him the **** out and I promise you it will free up everyone. Doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result is insanity.

Advertisement
This is going to be par the course with any semi good defense. Our OL is BAD and our WR can’t get open against man. Well put up 30+ against mediocre defenses and struggle against good to great ones. Our D is going to have to keep stepping up again to get us to that 8-10 win mark this year.

Mandy going to Mandy. Why would we want another possession at the end of the half with all of our timeouts?

Guy is so far in over his head it’s laughable at this point.

Keep playing McCloud and Jennings Mandy. It’s like a leaking siphon on the field at all times.

Garbage football. Again.

Advertisement
D playing well today, if anyone thought we were scoring 40 on these guys you were delusional, I’m just happy we’re showing decent effort, that’s big after last year

we’re up 14-6 on a 3-2 team playing their backup QB in our house.

It’s almost the exact same thing as last year. These moral victories fall flat after a while.

A VERY pedestrian performance by Miami on both sides of the ball.
What did you expect? Everyone knew we were gonna start lethargic coming off a loss. The good news is we’re winning. Pitt has a solid defense. We were never going to score more than 35. Let’s hope we cut the mistakes and just take care of business.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So it’s been our Wr fault this whole time? Cause King looks like Kaaya, a good Qb that’s pressing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back