Canes vs Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Well I can assure you King will be back. He’s not an NFL QB. He should just enjoy his college career.
He would be a slot WR, if anything. But I agree with you that he should come back and try to do something here next year, then coach or something.

Advertisement
Quick take: these announcers have said the words "True" and "Freshmen" more times than I counted. It's a crying shame our young players are not starting; especially considering how bad the upperclassmen (not transfers) have been playing. Got to play them more.
One of guys must have called the wrong player like 15 times already. The announcers have been brutal.

It’s been a game of field position. I don’t expect that to change in the second half. - Diaz

how about you make some effing adjustments and blow them out in the second half?

Advertisement
B55E491D-3B71-4E4B-A806-228956A30512.png

Advertisement
We better make the adjustments and attack the MIDDLE OF THE ******* FIELD on offense. Defense has come to play today, idc if it’s a hampered Pitt offense they’re playing like they have a chip on their shoulder after a big loss.

O needs to step it tf up, we should have 3 TDs at least rn. Show me!

Advertisement
Btw since y'all love Clemson.... They're killing Gt 38-7 in the 2nd qtr. Lmao maaaan that's a ******* NFL team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back