Canes vs. NC State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Taking the foot off the gas, sounds about right. This is why Manny Diaz won't make it. A coach that instills discipline would have a team that would have put the foot on the throat right now. Back in my younger days, I had an OC that would straight up say "We are about to make this team quit on this drive". I can tell you that more often than not, when I came off the field, I could usually tell him "They quit, I could see it in the MLB's eyes. They don't think they can do it". Diaz doesn't do that as a DC. You rarely see this D impose their will on teams.

Go back and look at 1999 Miami's schedule, and make sense out of what you just said. Please.
Not exactly murderers row.

I left the BC game so BS and was going out to Shea Field to get annihilated to ease my pain. By the time I got from the stadium to the tailgate Miami came back and won. Proceeded to get annihilated joyously.

Advertisement
His throwing mechanics are good on the other throws, but for some reason they break down on the deep ball, especially when he's throwing the deep ball to his right. You really see him slide heavy side arm and that's why you see the deep ball to the right sail towards the sideline.
There’s some mechanical stuff for sure

Advertisement
So, TVD is at 52% completed passes, and we are will to wait before we close the book on him? Both of those statements can be true. But, currently, TVD is at 52%. Will he stay a 52% passer? No, he won't. But he won't be 70% either.
That horse is dead, stop beating it FFS. We know where you stand.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not exactly murderers row.

I left the BC game so BS and was going out to Shea Field to get annihilated to ease my pain. By the time I got from the stadium to the tailgate Miami came back and won. Proceeded to get annihilated joyously.
the dude claimed Miami went 9-4 with Dorsey in 99 after the VT game. Miami played them in November and only played three more regular season games after that game vs VaTech.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back