Canes vs. NC State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
His throwing mechanics are good on the other throws, but for some reason they break down on the deep ball, especially when he's throwing the deep ball to his right. You really see him slide heavy side arm and that's why you see the deep ball to the right sail towards the sideline.
An off-season with a QB coach can fix this..Kids Gonna be good and Garcia gonna have to work for the job.

Advertisement
Who gives a ****. 3rd P5 game. Give me a phucking break. Been sitting on the bench all year and you expect 70% out of the box. **** takes time.
So, TVD is at 52% completed passes, and we are will to wait before we close the book on him? Both of those statements can be true. But, currently, TVD is at 52%. Will he stay a 52% passer? No, he won't. But he won't be 70% either.

Advertisement
I hate his deep ball, but I love his composure - you can't teach that, but you can fix throwing mechanics.
i actually love his deep ball, he just throws it at times when he should just check down, it’s not there. Which is ironic because he wasn’t taking chances in spring or fall. He throws a very catchable ball it’s just the random wtf throws he misses low or away. A real qb coach will fix some things mechanically, that wind up release being one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back