CANES vs NC STATE 11/4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mario is literally a low IQ madman.

dudes saw McCormick make two blocks in the first two games and blew their load and crowned Mario for recruiting a 25 year old scrub.
He’s a great blocker. Not his fault we have a couple retards who want to flex him out and feed him targets.

Advertisement
20231015_201757.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Bruh when we fully see EW imo you guys will blame Mario. EW ain’t it for me I know people believe in him he’s a good dude but nah. I hope I’m wrong but I don’t like him as a qb.

I don’t see them benching TVD man what would that do to the locker room? I have no idea but that’s a bad spot to be in as a HC man. I don’t know what goes on behind those doors but it’s a tough thing to do
Maybe It gives tyler a chance to get his head out his ***. Hopefully emory can throw to the back pylon or step up in the pocket on 3rd and long. They seem like pretty routine plays to me

I don’t have a ton of confidence in Emory either but they can’t keep trotting out TVD with the way he’s playing. How many weeks of this do they need to see to make a change? **** I’d take Brown right now and he’s pretty bad but at least he can scramble.

I recommend watching bama/lsu or UW/USC.

This game is almost unwatchable

Advertisement
I don't think he's happy. Our qb is shot mentally there were plays to be made our last possession, he just can't see it. We can fault Mario is TVD keeps getting trotted out there.
Don’t know that they haven’t, but a sports psychologist would help. If they have one, needs to be sh*tcanned,or we could change QB’s. If TVD had a broken leg he would sit, but broken spirit is good to go? Make the change, let’s ride, TVD can always get back on, or wave g’bye. #CANESNATIONLIFER🙌🏽GO CANES

Catching fire? Lol have you watched this ******* the last 4 games? He’s got scrambled eggs for brains.
I know but they have seen him catch fire in the past. If we play Emory against FSU it's going to be a route and automatic awful day for the offense, he's not ready for that. With TVD maybe he finds a way to turn around the clock. I understand it's very very unlikely but I would imagine that's what the coaches are thinking in this situation.

Seriously how bad is tamu that TVD looked all world against them
We ran what looked like a totally different offense against them. This stuff now looks like Gattis is back. It's disgusting. Yes, TVD has been bad, but he doesn't account for the ridiculous pace, the bunched formations and lack of creativity in plays, both running and passing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back