CANES vs NC STATE 11/4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
TVD is Mario's guy, what is everybody going to say when Mario brings TVD back next year?
I’ll be furious. I’m still a Mario supporter right now but if he thinks TVD is the type of qb he wants then I’m out. The portal is almost a cheat code to being a good team if you do it right. There will be some good qbs who would do great here if he pursues them as hard as he does high school players.

Only argument you can make for TVD starting the 2nd half is because FSU is next week and we might have a better shot at him catching fire like he did against Texas A&M which is at best like 10% then you do with Emory pulling off a win. If you decide to roll with Emory or Jaccuri then you need to fully accept the rest of the way isn't about winning it's about development.
Why isn't it about winning?

Williams beat Clemson, something TVD has failed to do.

Again, this isn't about expecting Williams to come in and set the world on fire, it's about him NOT turning the ball over and missing wide open players. Lean on the running game and ask the QB to make the throws that are there. We'd easily win this game with a competent game manager at QB.

I know we're all on edge, but I can't figure out how anyone is watching this game and blaming the play-calling. We can't make it any easier and it's still getting messed up.
The goal line snap by TVD to kill the drive on the 5 enrages me he is ******* up in every single way possible. I guess he can’t have a worse half than that. Also get 0 the ******* ball take 84 off the field

Advertisement
Okay boys, good chat even if we're on opposite sides about who to blame. I'm gonna watch the second half without typing after every play.

Again, how are we going to execute some crazy trick play when we can't spot open receivers on the most basic plays?
Well normally you practice 1 during the week to have in your back pocket. Idk what we practice cuz our offense is Iowa bad

Bro fr run play in the shotgun right up the middle. We run 0 plays to the outside with speed threats like CJ24 or even Smith. Then 9 drops back and looks like a deer in headlights most of the time. After A&M I thought this would be a top 10 type of offense but **** was fools gold. Watching USC v Washington making me mad lol why can't we have an offense like that
And again, 84 has 3 ******* targets and Brashard has 1. Not a single schemed up play for BS!? This is seriously absurd.

Advertisement
I know most of you want Emory but I would go with Jacurri. We were running the ball well and he can scramble and is a very gifted runner too. I like Williams but if TVD plays another down Mario will lose the entire team. TVD gives us no shot to win.

“Them” = “TVD”

IMG_0989.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Whatever happened to this so called Air raid? This is straight

I just don't think they believe Emory is ready or they havent done a good enough job at getting him ready.
I hear ya. There comes a point where you’re more scared to put TVD back out there than you are Jacurri or the true frosh.

Only argument you can make for TVD starting the 2nd half is because FSU is next week and we might have a better shot at him catching fire like he did against Texas A&M which is at best like 10% then you do with Emory pulling off a win. If you decide to roll with Emory or Jaccuri then you need to fully accept the rest of the way isn't about winning it's about development.
Emory could have started last week too if the worry was FSU. He could use way more burn before that game. In any case, this play calling is so conservative they could pull a Geology student from the stands to hand the ball off.

The bunch the box **** and personnel decisions are still fireable.

But the plays have been way better. We are finally actually running RPO.

Just sucks TVD cant do anything with it. The plays are there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back