CANES vs NC STATE 11/4

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they don't make a qb change at half, Mario should be fired. He already gave one game away this year.

Yep. Between the offensive scheme, the bad in-game decisions, and the horrible personnel decisions, more people at this point should be demanding he be fired, even if it’s impossible that it’s going to happen.

Advertisement
Well it's going to be another off season of hearing Mario ruins QB from the peanut gallery. TVD has gone from a redshirt freshman QB throwing 300 yards 3TDs a game to a junior whose one of the worst QBs in college football. It will be very interesting to see where the blame falls for this one. Mario said TVD was the best QB in college football. Does he blame Shannon Dawson for the massive regression? Does he blame TVD for this. Will he blame himself?

Advertisement
TVD is clearly checked out. Yank his *** to send a message to the team that you give a ****.
Offense had some pop against Clemson. Granted it was conservative but everyone seemed locked in with EW back there. This O is either done following him or they’ve taken on his persona

I don't even know what to tell you anymore offensively. We have players and we just... suck

Advertisement
Like none. There was so much creativity during the A&M game wtf happened? It’s driving me fuxking nuts. This is the ****tiest offensive football I’ve ever seen. Same **** over and over again.
Every game since we have done nothing creative. It's baffling.

Defense is too good to get blown out but if the dude is scared to throw the ball he’s useless
Might as well make the QB change at halftime.

If we can't win with TVD, then there's no point putting him out there.

It's getting about time to move on.

If they don't make the change at QB, give TVD 1 drive to start the 3rd and pull the plug if he's not making wining plays.

Advertisement
True story - I was asked to coach a local HS team during 7v7 season. After 2 practices I felt the JV QB was better than the varsity qb. But since I was helping the HS coach, initially I didn’t rock the boat.

A few games in, I made the switch and the varsity qb and his dad quit on the spot. But we ended up doing much better.

That fall, the idiot HS coach went back to the old varsity starter. And they won only a handful of games.

Next year the JV kid finally got his chance and he parlayed that into a p2 scholarship offer where he’s currently starting.

Point of the story. Some coaches either have “it” to make the hard decisions or don’t.

Dawson is well on his way to proving he doesn’t have it if he doesn’t make the change that is so obvious to make.

Mario is far too bullheaded to do something that proactive.

Dawson is in a political position. He's making exponentially more than his market value was prior to this season. He's better off failing traditionally than succeeding untraditionally.

Advertisement
I’m not even mad when TVD throws INTs when he’s stepping back and letting it rip

We take that when we also get the good

But he’s afraid to throw the ball and make a mistake

Dawson can’t do anything about that other than bench him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back