CANES vs NC STATE 11/4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Frustrated Fuck My Life GIF

You better do something gotdamnit! Give Emory and Brown some snaps see if we can do something this mother ****** killin me! I cant stand my QB turn the ******* ball over

Advertisement
Idk what that first half was. We play FSU like this and we get baptized by 20+

The season is on the line right now. Wake the f^ck up and do something to spark this team Mario and Dawson. Whether that’s a trick play, benching TVD…it’s on you guys now. Fix it or the board will be lit on fire tonight.

NC State SUCKS.
Oh yes, we're going to get battered by FSU.

We wouldn't with competent QB play (although I still suspect we'd lose), but this QB would giftwrap a hammering to them.

Advertisement
TVD might be toxic but Mario made him that way.. When Mario got here tvd was toast of this forum and town..
That's BS. You can't keep blaming everyone EXCEPT TVD. You could at least say last year, Gattis and injuries played a role. Dude has all day to throw now, has a decent RB room and an OC that tries to help him. Dude is just bad. Honestly, his run with Lash was likely an aberration, like Kirby Freeman's final drive against FSU. Sometimes, players get hot, and are never able to recapture that form.

Advertisement
Bruh when we fully see EW imo you guys will blame Mario. EW ain’t it for me I know people believe in him he’s a good dude but nah. I hope I’m wrong but I don’t like him as a qb.

I don’t see them benching TVD man what would that do to the locker room? I have no idea but that’s a bad spot to be in as a HC man. I don’t know what goes on behind those doors but it’s a tough thing to do
I don't disagree

There’s no defending the QB and his play. He’s been buns for weeks now.

But this is typical Wario Cristobal offense. All of you that pined for him should be happy.

Many of us tried to warn your @sses, but as usual, most of you will never learn.

The guy is a certified QB killer.

Don’t @ me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back