CANES vs NC STATE 11/4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
What qb coming for this offense?? Mario run ball up middle O?! Keep Brashard on sideline O :jordan:
Agreed - what QB is going to want to come and play in an offence where his OLine gives him 5 seconds to throw the ball and his RBs run at 5+ ypc... and they're bringing in 3+ star WRs too.

This is entirely on the QB torpedoing the team. The plays are there to be made.

Dawson/Cristobal are pathetic.

Good OCs make things easy and comfortable for QBs. Lashlee did it.
Um pardon me but how tf do you want him to be more ******* comfortable? Do they need to give him a back massage as he drops back to pass??

They guy underthrew a WR that was in a different zipcode than the DB.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Might as well make the QB change at halftime.

If we can win with TVD, then there's no point putting him out there.

It's getting about time to move on.

If they don't make the change at QB, give TVD 1 drive to start the 3rd and pull the plug if he's not making wining plays.
I figured they would still start him this week and give him a shot

But I expect it to be Emory to be honest

What we were seeing there after he threw the INT was really tough to watch. Even worse than what we had been seeing

Love my Canes but living in Tally, next week is gonna be unbearable
Gonna need a miracle to win it with Emory at QB because TVD is like a lame horse than needs to head to the glue factory.

Going to need a 2001-2003 type defensive performance

Advertisement
You can’t blame Maria for throwing a ******* interception on a line drive pass that should’ve been to the corner pylon. A 12 year old in Little League knows how to throw that pass.
I saw max protect on 3 man rush which means no routes in flats to hold sinking corner.. GArbage throw, garbage concept, garbage execution.. Its all comes together.. We had both TE and RB in to have 7 guys block 3..

TVD is Mario's guy, what is everybody going to say when Mario brings TVD back next year?

Bruh when we fully see EW imo you guys will blame Mario. EW ain’t it for me I know people believe in him he’s a good dude but nah. I hope I’m wrong but I don’t like him as a qb.

I don’t see them benching TVD man what would that do to the locker room?
I have no idea but that’s a bad spot to be in as a HC man. I don’t know what goes on behind those doors but it’s a tough thing to do

Absolutely NOTHING, my guy. Not one player in that locker room giving their all on that field is going to be upset that the guy, making the game THAT much harder for them, is benched.

I promise you not one iota of a fuq will be given by ANYONE on the team. They play WITH Tyler they don't play FOR Tyler, big difference.

Advertisement
Our D has given us another heroic effort. If I’m then, I’m fuggin someone on the offense up at halftime. Maybe that’ll wake them the fugg up.

I’d rather loose by 20 taking shots and being aggressive then being in these close games week in week out and look this bad. It’s not sustainable

Bruh when we fully see EW imo you guys will blame Mario. EW ain’t it for me I know people believe in him he’s a good dude but nah. I hope I’m wrong but I don’t like him as a qb.

I don’t see them benching TVD man what would that do to the locker room? I have no idea but that’s a bad spot to be in as a HC man. I don’t know what goes on behind those doors but it’s a tough thing to do
Players know if someone on the team ain’t right and I think they know TVD is broken right now.

I’m not sure if Emory is the answer, but I do know for a fact that he would give a team jolt of good energy which the team is going to desperately need to start 2nd half.

I'm gonna go ahead and say Shannon Dawson is a fine OC. You can win with him. Especially this year. Unfortunately we have small faced TVD fvvcking everything up.

Sign Mario to a thousand year extension it aint his fault bro. HIALEAH STAND UP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back