Canes vs Middle Tennessee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
If this team doesn’t come out on fire in the second half, then I’m afraid the season is done. I noticed the flat, uninspired play creeping in last week. TVD needs to step up as a leader and show a little fire. His expression hasn’t changed in 2 weeks.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
He does have a point tho. This is mostly the same group that squeaked by Appt State last year and got blown out against any team with a pulse and lost to the worst FSU team I can remember. Yes we should blow out Middle Tenn 9 times out of 10 but not sure why everyone is surprised we are struggling with the same mediocre players from last year.
APP State would blast MTSU. That was before Tvd entered and the win streak started. That’s when King was the qb

Advertisement
Why do you guys feel like new coaching can offset 3+ years of unaccountability, bad recruiting, bad culture and overall mediocracy?

It doesn't work that way.
Hopefulness. New and expensive staff. Saw what Mario could do and thought he’d work miracles in less than a year. But you, @Rellyrell, and others been saying, this is a multiple years of work. We expected miracles overnight. Still disappointing to see how flat they came out Though.

If this team doesn’t come out on fire in the second half, then I’m afraid the season is done. I noticed the flat, uninspired play creeping in last week. TVD needs to step up as a leader and show a little fire. His expression hasn’t changed in 2 weeks.
TVD only wants to play away games with superior atmosphere….like in high school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back