Canes vs Middle Tennessee

Status
Not open for further replies.
They've come out with tempo and trying to throw. TVD can't hit anything. I'd ******* run the ball too if my supposed star QB couldn't throw a ******* out and stares down receivers
Show me where this tempo happened? The fastest I’ve seen this offense move is when Smith dropped that ball and we hurried to the line before they could challenge

Advertisement
Ole Nicky Saban had the ******* to pull his starter in the NC Game for a freshman but we don’t have the balls to do it versus MTSU?? WTF. Everyone can see TVD ain’t right.

They've come out with tempo and trying to throw. TVD can't hit anything. I'd ******* run the ball too if my supposed star QB couldn't throw a ******* out and stares down receivers
Yeah but it’s still too slow! When u get 1st downs go with sun Tempo

Why do you guys feel like new coaching can offset 3+ years of unaccountability, bad recruiting, bad culture and overall mediocracy?

It doesn't work that way.
I get your angle..but Urban Meyer went undefeated his first year at OSU with a group of players that won 7-8 games the year before. It can happen. Not giving Mario a box of excuses to pull out. This is unacceptable. We looked flat against Southern Miss too. At the very least I thought Mario would fix that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why do you guys feel like new coaching can offset 3+ years of unaccountability, bad recruiting, bad culture and overall mediocracy?

It doesn't work that way.
Coach, you are using logic. Stop that, especially on this board. This fanbase is and will always be made up of idiots that mostly couldn't sniff the field on HS varsity. This performance is not acceptable, but I'm also not going to act shocked that this kind of performance happened at some point in this season. Mario, nor any other coach was going to fix years of unaccountability, inefficiency and overall incompetence in one offseason. Never mind the fact that Miami desperately needs to jettison half the roster, because a lot of those guys can't be saved.

One of the best quotes I've ever heard in regards to a rebuild came from Mike Irvin "When Jimmy came to Dallas he asked me, who's not here to win. I had a list of every guy that was fine with losing, and wasn't upset about it". I'm willing to bet you that if someone in the program with a pulse(Ed Reed) was asked to name the kids that are there to win, he would probably name maybe 30-35 guys on the entire roster, with the bulk of them being youngsters. That's not good. Mario desperately needs to sign multiple monster classes, to fix the years of crap that was Manny Diaz and the end of the Richt era, where it is now obvious Coach was ill.

Advertisement
I wonder how much of the narrative will change if Garcia gets put In And the offense is humming.

It’s MTSU dude
He does have a point tho. This is mostly the same group that squeaked by Appt State last year and got blown out against any team with a pulse and lost to the worst FSU team I can remember. Yes we should blow out Middle Tenn 9 times out of 10 but not sure why everyone is surprised we are struggling with the same mediocre players from last year.

Advertisement
I get your angle..but Urban Meyer went undefeated his first year at OSU with a group of players that won 7-8 games the year before. It can happen. Not giving Mario a box of excuses to pull out. This is unacceptable. We looked flat against Southern Miss too. At the very least I thought Mario would fix that.
nah man **** that excuse bc a HS coach likes the cut of the HCs jib. this is a coaching failure. sorry. its middle Tennessee. we looked flat against two trash teams. at least the D showed up vs Southern Miss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back