Canes vs Middle Tennessee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coach, you are using logic. Stop that, especially on this board. This fanbase is and will always be made up of idiots that mostly couldn't sniff the field on HS varsity. This performance is not acceptable, but I'm also not going to act shocked that this kind of performance happened at some point in this season. Mario, nor any other coach was going to fix years of unaccountability, inefficiency and overall incompetence in one offseason. Never mind the fact that Miami desperately needs to jettison half the roster, because a lot of those guys can't be saved.

One of the best quotes I've ever heard in regards to a rebuild came from Mike Irvin "When Jimmy came to Dallas he asked me, who's not here to win. I had a list of every guy that was fine with losing, and wasn't upset about it". I'm willing to bet you that if someone in the program with a pulse(Ed Reed) was asked to name the kids that are there to win, he would probably name maybe 30-35 guys on the entire roster, with the bulk of them being youngsters. That's not good. Mario desperately needs to sign multiple monster classes, to fix the years of crap that was Manny Diaz and the end of the Richt era, where it is now obvious Coach was ill.
That Ed Reed and coach Jimmy talk is so corny.

I’m sure your 80 million dollar coach and 2M OC should come up with a scheme to beat MTSU.

Advertisement
Need to be able to recruit, so gotta find a way to win this game.

This is all around ******, but you HAVE to get the W.

You just have to.

Who'd have thought that USC, Tennessee, and even FSU would be looking better than us at this point?

Advertisement
APP State would blast MTSU. That was before Tvd entered and the win streak started. That’s when King was the qb
lol the excuses will come for days bc a guy can speak. remember when everyone was thats my coach when al ran over to lewis at Gtech after Maryland dog walked our defense lol

Advertisement
I’m just happy I’m not insane. I was never all that impressed with TVD. The TVD hype machine was out of control! He benefited from Lashlee‘s up tempo simplified offense. He’s very average and is no where near an NFL caliber QB

Garcia better start this second half. TVD has struggled now for the 3rd straight week. He can’t complete the touch passes and the quick outs where they need a little touch he rockets.

Manny was a **** coach but it seemed like Players got up to play. Don’t think we’ve looked this bad in years
This is a load of crap. The biggest issue with Manny was exactly this. We would only show up late in the 3rd quarter if at all.

Dude lost every single game after a bye week. This game is FIU all over again.

Coaching is a big part of this, but it’s evident our player evals massively failed. Somethings wrong with this team mentally.
It’s the culture. Some of these kids have been around the program for 3 years. They’ve been exposed to a lot of bullshyt. It’s hard for a new coach to change culture in year 1.

Advertisement
I get your angle..but Urban Meyer went undefeated his first year at OSU with a group of players that won 7-8 games the year before. It can happen. Not giving Mario a box of excuses to pull out. This is unacceptable. We looked flat against Southern Miss too. At the very least I thought Mario would fix that.
Urban‘s work at OSU was great, but the Suckeyes were rolling until Tressell was forced to resign and a handful of key players suspended. Meyer didnt have to rebuild.

APP State would blast MTSU. That was before Tvd entered and the win streak started. That’s when King was the qb
We still lost games with TVD in. Yeah we scored more but we were .500 team with him as starter last year.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back