Canes vs Middle Tennessee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I agree with your *****.
Scott Hall Wrestling GIF by WWE

Jesus Christ! Hey Yoo! Hit the button

The problem with this offense is that it’s too slow & the QB is missing throws. This guy’s offense is slower than Enos
you know I do think its beyond the OC. his interviews dont line up w what we see. this could be the overall philosophy the HC wants to have (yes people have said it the entire Time). if thats the case, im wrong. nothing will change even w the OC gone.

Advertisement
How dare Mario not fix years of mental softness in one **** offseason? There's a reason why the guy is so high on recruiting, it's because he knows that you have to weed out the rot from years of crap. A lot of these guys can't be saved, because they have become accustomed to the Diaz culture. A leader can do everything possible, but if a guy just can't break those old habits, you end up having to find someone that hasn't been poisoned by the culture that allowed such habits to form in the first place...

So this is on the Diaz culture? When did Diaz lose by more than 2 TDs to a FCS team?

Advertisement
Guys, its me...BoxingRobes from the future. I've invented a time machine...don't ask me how, I don't have much time...

I just came here to tell you to not kill yourself...yes, you...

MIami wins this game. I can't tell you how. I don't want to spoil it for you, but its great. You won't want to miss it. Stay alive.

I gotta go now. Go Canes.
Post of the week.

The problem with this offense is that it’s too slow & the QB is missing throws. This guy’s offense is slower than Enos
not saying gattis doesn't have issues, but this is an insane thing to say after we came out playing tempo numerous times in the first half today and TVD couldn't hit the broad side of a barn.

Advertisement
It’s MTSU dude
i think both can be true. I think it’s also true Gattis is underwhelming (not to the degree y’all are yelling about) and TVD deserves to be benched. He’s missed at least 7 throws that I counted, it’s probably closer to 10.

With that being said, it’s on the coaching staff now to adjust. You get the ball first and have an opportunity to cut it to 7. You see TVD missing throws, do something about it.

Advertisement
It's mind boggling to see these comments. So now we need a complete rebuild to beat MTSU. Crazy at the love affair with Mario.

All you have to do is look at his track record. Every single year as a HC he loses 1-2 games he should never lose.
there's 1-2 you shouldn't lose but thats reserved for like GTech or VA. not MTSU lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back