Canes vs Middle Tennessee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol do you have a job? That’s a joke. Nothing under a 1000$ don’t be that guy. I spill less in booze every weekend of my life. I’m not a gambler, but please make it interesting
Especially funny because you didn’t even initially bet money. I am a UM grad in finance and make plenty. I have a family and am not exactly looking forward to betting 4 figs and actively rooting against winning the bet. If you are not good with that then fine let’s bet IP address/accounts you are annoying af. I’ll wait for confirmation.

Advertisement
Yet, ya’ll ?’d me about this team being an 8-9 win team. Stop sipping Kool Aid & use ur eyes. If a team didn’t add any top tier help, and it’s practically the same team that was lucky to get to 7 wins, why did u have this team winning 10+?

Granted, I'm legit shocked seeing this scoreboard right now. I just knew this would be a bounce back game for us, but my opinion never changed. Mario kept telling all of us what was going on, but nope; that extra sugar added to the Kool Aid, called alcohol, had u mofos drunk.

It seems we've been doing the same thing for what seems like 4 HC's in a row.

De-emphasizing speed and athleticism, for IQ, and it never worked then and it ain't gonna work now.

We're just a slow team.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back