Canes vs Middle Tennessee

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I was the school, I’d fire everyone at the end of the year and just relegate myself to low tier ACC scrub team.

That’s all they are now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yet, ya’ll ?’d me about this team being an 8-9 win team. Stop sipping Kool Aid & use ur eyes. If a team didn’t add any top tier help, and it’s practically the same team that was lucky to get to 7 wins, why did u have this team winning 10+?

Granted, I'm legit shocked seeing this scoreboard right now. I just knew this would be a bounce back game for us, but my opinion never changed. Mario kept telling all of us what was going on, but nope; that extra sugar added to the Kool Aid, called alcohol, had u mofos drunk.
Yea can’t expect them to beat MTSU on year one. Need at least 3 years to do that

Advertisement
Advertisement
So what’s the difference between Cristobal and Diaz?

Is there one?
It makes no sense man, anyone with half a brain cell can tell you he’s heads and shoulders a better coach.

Why is he the only new, established HC coach struggling so f^cking bad

People predicted this when Mario and Lashlee arrived. Suddenly the wr’s can’t block or catch. Te’s have regressed and TVD has. But we’ll just bash only the players.
Its the entire team today, offense and defense. Mentally weak. Lose a tough game last week and they are pouty, confused, and unmotivated today.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back