Canes vs Longhorns - Regional Final Game 1 - 6pm ESPNU/ESPN+

Well Canes baseball fans, hard year. We ended up to be a better team than I expected, but still not what we want. Basketball was fun, I enjoyed going to the final 4. Football was downer. Onto the next season!!
It sucks that I don't even get excited for football season anymore...it used to be by far my favorite but these days I just expected underperformance and 5-7 losses. Basketball season is gna be another good one tho!

Advertisement
Thought there were still many on Sapelo Island. Allen Bailey country. Could be outdated with that notion.

That dude used to eat some crazy stuff. I was fascinated by his lifestyle, including his commute to school. I believe he took a boat to the mainland, and don't think there were any traffic lights on his island, lol.

Watching him rag doll Tebow was a bonus!

It sucks that I don't even get excited for football season anymore...it used to be by far my favorite but these days I just expected underperformance and 5-7 losses. Basketball season is gna be another good one tho!

Sad. It’s all about expectations and it sucks that we basically have to eliminate them to enjoy it… I guess we need to shift focus to enjoying the players and ignoring the result…. Ugh

Tired of leaving the stadium with my head down, sullenly kicking rocks after another blue-blood finishes our season at home. For that I'd rather we get sent to Gainesville so we can have a proper 0-2 BBQ and maybe prompt some movement on the part of the AD becasue at this rate, we'll be re-living this nightmare every season for the foreseeable future.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back