Canes vs. Lacrosse Rapists

Advertisement
Quan wasn't great this game, but he also hasn't been in a game in over a week, so I expected him to press a bit. He's not a natural PG, but people pretending that this team is better off without him are nuts. He is an aggressive player, and that creates opportunities for other guys, I just want to see him teamed with a legit PG, which will be next season.

yeah i don't get the extreme hate for quan on here. he's a deeply flawed player but he also gets into the lane pretty much whenever he wants, which is an important skill. i liked today how they mostly ran the offense thru bruce brown, but having 2 guys who can break their defender down off the dribble especially when the shot clock is going down is a big deal.

Quan wasn't great this game, but he also hasn't been in a game in over a week, so I expected him to press a bit. He's not a natural PG, but people pretending that this team is better off without him are nuts. He is an aggressive player, and that creates opportunities for other guys, I just want to see him teamed with a legit PG, which will be next season.

yeah i don't get the extreme hate for quan on here. he's a deeply flawed player but he also gets into the lane pretty much whenever he wants, which is an important skill. i liked today how they mostly ran the offense thru bruce brown, but having 2 guys who can break their defender down off the dribble especially when the shot clock is going down is a big deal.

Hate? Dude has been awful , all year. He's just not that good. It's just reality.

I've never seen a player with such a low bball iq and no respect for the ball. Most of his bball decisions are a bad one.

Btw, him getting in the paint is useless . Because he won't pass and rarely can finish amongst the bigs

He's the main reason we have the worst to/*** ration in conference.

Last edited:

Hate? Dude has been awful , all year. He's just not that good. It's just reality.

I've never seen a player with such a low bball iq and no respect for the ball. Most of his bball decisions are a bad one.

Btw, him getting in the paint is useless . Because he won't pass and rarely can finish amongst the bigs

Newton can definitely **** you off but I'd rather he be driving trying to get fouled than always taking long jumpers. He was driving constantly but it kind of seems like he's trying to avoid contact too much. He learns how to take contact better he would be beast.

What was ****ing me off is how many times Murphy or Huell would come off the pick be wide open under the basket and he would either look them off or just wasn't looking to pass. That had me yelling at the top of my lungs.

Advertisement

Newton can definitely **** you off but I'd rather he be driving trying to get fouled than always taking long jumpers. He was driving constantly but it kind of seems like he's trying to avoid contact too much. He learns how to take contact better he would be beast.

What was ****ing me off is how many times Murphy or Huell would come off the pick be wide open under the basket and he would either look them off or just wasn't looking to pass. That had me yelling at the top of my lungs.

That's the frustrating thing , he can get in the lane but makes dumb decisions once he gets there. There's countless times it's a simple read , backside help comes and leaves a post man open for the dunk or leaves a shooter open. It's just a basic , simple read. But he refuses to make the simple/right play.

I'm just glad BB finally pretty much demanded the ball when 0 started to walk it up late in the game. As to say " nah man, you've had your chance. It's my show now".

Tea is really uneven this year. Great wins and terrible losses. Think team is just thin. Hard to recruit for a program with no history in basketball. Coach L, though, is a tremendous coach. Can't understand anyone not wanting to play for him.

Show me an objectively bad loss and I'll eat my shirt.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Coach L's loyalty to certain players will be this teams' demise

What demise? Are you implying we're better than 20-8, 10-6? With this roster? Are you serious? I mean, like actually serious? Like, not a monkey flinging your **** at tourists in the zoo?

We're lucky that this draft is deep, especially at guard, because Brown is a first round pick. I could easily see him being drafted around 25 this year.

Advertisement
Back