Canes vs. Lacrosse Rapists

Advertisement
Quan wasn't great this game, but he also hasn't been in a game in over a week, so I expected him to press a bit. He's not a natural PG, but people pretending that this team is better off without him are nuts. He is an aggressive player, and that creates opportunities for other guys, I just want to see him teamed with a legit PG, which will be next season.

The guy is trash and does nothing. It's been that way since he's been here.

Newton going brick by brick

Dude can single handedly lose a game. I'm glad brown had emerged as a starter. Took 4 ill advised shots during crunch time. Might catch flack but I think we are better served with him having minimal minutes.

sad-duke-girl-crying.jpg

Advertisement
Quan wasn't great this game, but he also hasn't been in a game in over a week, so I expected him to press a bit. He's not a natural PG, but people pretending that this team is better off without him are nuts. He is an aggressive player, and that creates opportunities for other guys, I just want to see him teamed with a legit PG, which will be next season.

The guy is trash and does nothing. It's been that way since he's been here.

Agree he's trash, don't agree he's been trash the entire time. To me the team was better last year with him in the game moreso than Angel. But he is *** now compared to Brown. Pure ***.

Did anybody notice what coach L mumbled to coach K during handshake ? I read his lips , it looked like he said " how's my *** taste"?

Lay off Newton. He has done the best he is capable of and won plenty of games for us during the 3 years he has been here. I realize that posters get their kicks by bad mouthing players that they feel are not performing up to you standards. He is a Cane and deserves respect. Many of you posters are "adolescents" and need to act in a more responsible and mature manner. We won and he is part of our team, support him.

Advertisement
U
Newton going brick by brick

Dude can single handedly lose a game. I'm glad brown had emerged as a starter. Took 4 ill advised shots during crunch time. Might catch flack but I think we are better served with him having minimal minutes.

He tried to do it today, but Bruce wouldn't allow it. when Quan and Amp get the ball...it ends up a turnover way too often.

Advertisement
Team is really uneven this year. Great wins and terrible losses. Think team is just thin. Hard to recruit for a program with no history in basketball. Coach L, though, is a tremendous coach. Can't understand anyone not wanting to play for him.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back